orgasm problems

So my husband and I have been married for almost seven months and prior to that we dated 3 years. I'm also almost 4 months pregnant and lately I've been really in the mood for sex but he never tries and and when he does it's only for his pleasure he doesn't try to turn me on most of the time and he'll finish and go to bed and I feel like he doesn't care about my orgasm then I try to get him to go again but says he can't bc he already came once...He's the first to make me orgam and  ever since we've been together I've only had like 5 orgams and I always have to place his hand on my clit when we're having sex so that he can even try. We've talked about it several times but he always ends up mad and I end up super upset bc I feel like he doesn't care buey even then he won't try...also every time i want him to go down on me I ALWAYS have to go down on him first so he will go down on me....what can I feel talking about it is useless I just want him to pleasure me the way I do him...I really need advice I don't know who else to talk to about this it's so personal....