I'm a single mother of two kids πŸ˜πŸ‘§πŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸ½

Faith β€’ A single mom of 3 wonderful kids. A girl πŸ‘§πŸ½ & twin boys πŸ‘¦πŸ½πŸ‘¦πŸ½
I have a 4yr old daughter and her father is supposed to be paying child support but stop 7months ago he file for joint custody and then stop coming so I am a single mother of two my second child isn't born yet I'm going through this pregnancy alone and I'm fine less drama with that but still if I have a son he will not run away from his problem but own up to it and make a better situation out of it........I am 22 and a single mother of 2 kids and that's fine......my kids will have a better life I'm working so hard to make that happen for them I'm going to school and working on my own business .....I turn my back on some of my family members and one is my birth father I met 2years ago IΒ 

Recently told him that I was pregnant and he told me that I already had 1 mistake and y would you bring another in this world that broke my heart and I told him that I love my two kids no matter what and I don't depend on no one I do everything on my own and I will continue to .....my mother is the same way but she doesn't want me to turn my back on her so she is expect it ........But I know that they will be there once I get wealthy with here hands out ......

I'm 22 and I have two kids and I'm happy because my daughter is happy and healthy and I've always being told that I'm doing a great job with my kid at a young age......and people will judge but step into my shoes and see if you can handle it