Older Boyfriend

Tory • I'm in love with my best friend and I couldn't be more happy.
So- I'm looking for sort of support as I go through this journey with my new relationship. 
-
- I recently met a really amazing man at work. Mind you I'm 19, in college away from my hometown, and working at a local grocery store full time. 
- he is 29, full time at the same store but in different departments. I met him and I originally noticed that we just clicked because of sarcasm and humor. I had no idea he was 29, I knew he was older, I was thinking 5 years, not 10. 
- anyway- I went into this knowing he has a 2 and a half year old daughter. But the mother is WAY out of the picture, and only talked to for visitation of my boyfriends daughter. 
- I have had multiple people call me a gold digger, multiple people tell me that I'm too young to have any relationship with a man and a child... And I have had others tell me that I shouldn't have dated him because he needs to be with the mother. 
- I am with him and the world stops. When I'm with his daughter, I am so much happier than on a normal basis. We've been together for a little over 9 months, and I'm just now considering moving in with him. 
- has anyone dealt with this kind of hate? And is there anyway to deal with the comments? Does it get easier?