Gall bladder pain??

Marissa • I'm just as lost as anybody else • Taking my life day by day

So I've personally known 4 women to have to have their gall bladders removed right after they gave birth and heard of a few others, so I'm guessing it's pretty common. About 6 weeks ago I started getting a dull aching pain that ran from about an inch below my right breast through to the bottom of my right shoulder blade, sometimes it eases up a bit but it's always tender. At times they pain will become so unbearable that I want to puke. When I mentioned having pain to my doctor she didn't ask any questions she just scheduled me an appointment with a physical therapist and prescribed me muscle relaxers (which i took 3 times and discontinued because they did nothing). Come to find out, she hadn't paid attention at all and had told the PT that it was lower back pain due to my obvious weight gain from the pregnancy. I set the PT straight that it was more in my ribcage area and he acted like he didn't know what he could do for me and sent me home with some stretching techniques (that also do nothing for me).

My question is, could this be gall bladder pain and should I seek out a different opinion?? I love my OB office but sometimes they act so rushed and brush off concerns. Does anybody else have experience with this pain??