Moving too fast?

Samantha
So I met my current boyfriend 7 months ago through the girl he was dating. We ended up being best friends, hanging out all the time, he would even come over after he had just got home from work (he lived 20 minutes away at the time)- and let me add, he had broke up with his girlfriend like a week or so after we met but not cause of me. Anyways, 3 months after I had met him, he ended up moving in with me. We did our own thing but always come home to each other. At the first of the year he ended up telling me that he had fallen in love with me- good thing too because I was madly in love with him as well. We've only been together going on 2 months but I feel like he's the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I dated a guy for 6 years before my current boyfriend and marriage never come up, I knew I didn't want to be with him forever. But with the guy now, I would go to the courthouse now and sign papers and he feels the same way. I'm wondering if anybody else just knew their SO was the right person that quickly or maybe I'm moving too fast?