Help Me...pray for me

Ashley
hey ladies.....im starting a new journey today.....i ordered and received my "Conceive Easy" package today....anybody ever heard of it or tried it???? It's a 2 month supply of supplements and 10 ovaluation tests and 10 pregnancy test....ive also been taking Geritol and using pre seed" lubricant.....yes I want a baby.....cnt you tell????😂😂😂😂😂😂 My husband has a 16 yr old and I have a 13 yr old and we have been married 3 yrs in April...we just want a baby of our own...Does anyone have any similar stories and any suggestions of what else I can do??? Also I left out an important factor my tubes are blocked...well they were last year...i took that test that hurts like HELL 😈....You know the one when they shoot the dye thru your tubes....yea....well my tubes on one side was blocked and the other one was scared....smh ...we don't have the money for any of those expensive surgeries so I just keep trying and keep praying to God he bless me with a healthy baby....boy or girl....i don't care 😍😘😗😙😚