Relationship Advice πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ˜“πŸ’œπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This is kinda long but I'm soooo depressed right now πŸ˜“ definitely dealing with alot and not just this , had a lot of nasty things said to me and just need some support/advice
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
so me and my S/O have been together on and off 7 years but have been living together for 2 years since 2015 Everything really has been going great with us lately we really used to argue alot, but we have both matured alot but I have alot of problems.. I'm posting this here because I have NO family or friends to talk to and and praying I can get some feedback so I've been smoking weed / cigarettes since I was 13 I'm now currently 22 and will soon be 23 with a serious addiction to both the weed & cigarettes, I'm so worried about this because my health issues I smoke way too much & I'm also bi-polar , I have mood swings , I'm epileptic , and this really affects my already hard to deal with for me AND my s/o problems.. πŸ˜₯ I really need some advice because the weed helps with my epilepsy and my mood swings and I feel like that may be a reason why I'm so addicted to it but I really can't do this to myself or my s/o anymore.. ANY advice is appreciated πŸ’œ Nothing will be taken personally thanks for reading πŸ“– πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ’œπŸ™πŸΌ