fainted while 18 weeks pregnant question!!

K
Ok so this is my 4th pregnancy, I am 18 weeks pregnant and yesterday evening I fainted shortly after having dinner while visiting my mom. I have never in my life fainted before not even during any of my other pregnancies. 
My mom is diabetic so she has medical equipment at her home, she checked my blood sugar levels and they were great also my blood pressure was a tad on the low side but that's always been me, also my heart rate was in the 80's to 90's so normal for second trimester to have slightly higher heart rate & my oxygen levels were great. 
So I called my OBGYN this morning to see if they would want me to come in or what I should do and they said it's normal that there's no need for me to come in but if it happens again then at that point they'll have me get checked out but to just take it easy and not to make sudden movements. 
My question is would other doctors offices had asked me to come in? Like have any of you fainted and your doctor asked you to come in just to be safe? I'm asking because I'm a little concerned wheather my doctors office really care or not?
I didn't go to ER because I'm not trying to be a drama queen LoL just looking for advice from others personal experience. Thank you in advance.