Single Mom

I just need to vent, I'm a 17 year old single mother with a little boy who turns two this August. I love him so much but there are days I just want to lock myself in a room and have a breakdown. Also it sucks because my child's father isn't there at all like he's supposed to and he blames it on because I won't let him take my child off by himself (he doesn't know his own kid well and he doesn't even know how to take care of children even when we were together and he was in his sons life I had to help him with every single thing because he doesn't know how to do it) he literally told me yesterday that he would be glad if he got his 15 year old girlfriend pregnant (he's 18) and that since I won't let him have his son he'll just have to have another kid with her. It crushed me because he doesn't take care of the child he has now and I let him be involved whenever, I let him come to my house and see his son which he only does once a month for 30 minutes, he doesn't get his child ANYTHING that he needs, the last thing he got his son was a $1 car for Christmas and some shoes (which his son really needed clothes at the time but he wouldn't get them) He's just not trust worthy. I've told him several times that if he stepped up and did more including coming over more so his kid actually knows him as Dad instead of just a visitor that comes over once in awhile, that I would gladly let him take our son and see how well it worked that day and if it went well he could start taking him but he doesn't want to do it that way. He wants to do whatever he wants and however he wants, I've tried compromising. I honestly just wish he would leave me and my child alone as my boy doesn't even really know his father anyways.🤦🏻‍♀️
Add: One big reason I dont want him taking my son off is because when we were together he was very abusive both physically and mentally towards me. He gets angry very easy we were still together when my son was three months old (before he became a deadbeat) he would scream at him to shut up and tell me that "I need to shut him up" I just don't trust him with my baby.