Looking for new mommy weight loss partner

Roxie

My due date is next month and Im already trying to come up with a plan to lose the weight. I'm looking for a few accountability partners. I was on FB earlier this week and I noticed that It Works has BOGO ( which by the way I think ends tonight ) on the wraps which I purchased because I'm having my 4th C-Section and I can really use the help tightening , toning and firming  my hanging belly. Then I got invited to a FB live "Wrap Party" tonight and I found out that they actually have a system designed to support weight loss goals and I really want to order that too ( I can start it before I'm cleared to workout) but I like I said I'm looking for a partner/new mommy friend to lose the baby weight with. We can share recipes,workout regimens,late night feedings/ snack temptations (I suffer with insomnia now) and whatever else you can think of. If you tried the It Works products or  got awesome results another way share it with me . I probably won't be on here much longer tonight so text me anytime @ (980)318-8864 .