baby father ?

Well I'm 18 and still living with my mother and currently 32+ weeks pregnant, and plan on working till the baby comes. 
My baby father just got into it with his mother and she just threw him out the house and because of his past he can't really find a good job, his mother hated him every since he got me pregnant and he actually stood up for me and said he wanted this baby and said he was gonna take care of it, after that his whole family turned on him. His mother just doesn't like me, idk why but she just doesn't, anywho every since she kicked him out he's been place to place, one auntie paid for a hotel for a week and after that week the other offered him to stay with her for awhile but his brother that got kicked out( for another reason) with him ruined that stay and said they had to go. 
Right now there In a hotel ( I think, today he was calm and said he had no where else to go and apologized for a lot and said he loved me and the baby). I feel bad because he asked to stay with me but he can't and I don't have any options to give. I don't know what the government can do for him that's quick.. and I don't know any good jobs that'll hire him. 
A lot of this happened because of me and I feel bad. Can anyone give me ideas or just anything that can help ?