finally got my husband in trouble !!

♡ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮 ♡
Yes!! After months of trying to contact my husbands commander to tell him of his lies, our separation and him not paying child support I've finally got the sgt to speak to him
My husband who I'm divorcing has got into trouble because I've done nothing but call up and inform the authorities who informed his sgt that he emotionally and abit physically abused me, he's lied saying we aren't separated to still claim money and I don't get child support.
The sgt took him in twice and the third time was kinda scheduled, to tell him to explain himself and to pay up. He then in his spare time had the decency to try find and screenshot any proof of my "refusing help" and apparently admitting he never hit me, which I never said. 
He then lied even more and told the sgt that he asked me if I need money , he didn't , then said I'd ignore him or change the subject. I've not spoke to my husband in weeks so he's lying! He then said that he didn't send me money because he didn't have my info to send it, another lie. He's had and always had my Paypal as the most recent payment he's made was In February. 
He then "forgot" my middle name saying that could affect payments going in 😅😅😅 bitch please !!!!
Then he said he's looked up the UK law saying legally because I'm not in the US he doesn't have to pay me anything. He then said that because he's not on the birth certificate he's not the father by the army's law. 
He's going to get proven soooooo wrong!!!!
I'm awaiting his sgt to ring me !! 
What do you think might happen ????