Birth control

Vianey

So lately I've been thinking about going on the pill. I've been sexually active for a year now (my man being my ONLY partner) and I've always thought to myself "if I get pregnant then it was simply meant to be". Which is the main reason why I'm not on the pill yet. We use condoms but not always. He's never came inside me, he pulls out whenever we don't use condoms and I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I kinda want a baby and my man wants one too but he wants me to graduate from college first. We both agree on that, like I said earlier if it happens then it does. If not we have all our fertile lives. But now I want to go on the pill, not just because it helps prevent pregnancies but because it also has benefits such as acne prevention and skipping periods (my cramps are the worst! I cry myself to sleep every month the first day). So my question to y'all is what were your side effects when you guys started the pill and which brand do you guys recommend . On my instagram feed the "pill club" popped up and I signed up for it but I'm not 100% sure I should trust something I saw on an ad on instagram lol.