Can't stand my sil

Corinne

Our little guy is 3 months old. We live in Florida and our families mostly live in NY. So far he has met the grandparents, my sil (my so's only sibling), and two of my brothers and their families(I'm 1 of 8).

Next weekend we are going to NY for my friend's wedding (on a saturday) then 3 weeks later we are going back for my sil's wedding (on a Friday). Of course when we are up for her wedding we will be with their family all weekend giving them the opportunity to meet and spend time with the little guy.

Originally my sil was going to have during the wedding next weekend but my mom wants him next weekend to have a BBQ for my family to meet him.

Well now my sil is pissed off and giving my so a hard time because she was planning on having people over her house to meet him next weekend. OK first of all I don't trust my sil to watch him. Second she was having friends (who I've never met before or don't like) over to meet him, third he has not met anyone in my family who will be at the BBQ with my mom.

Seriously wtf?