Possible first pregnancy

Katy

Hi Glow gals, I'm new(ish) to the community and this is my first-ever post.

My husband and I have been married about 18 mos and we've been together almost 6 years. He's 38 and I'm 34. Thanks to this app and tracking my cycle, we *might* be pregnant. I'm sort of in a state of shock! We've been trying a few months now and I have never missed a period in my life. I was due to get it 2 days ago and I had some spotting earlier in the week. Which is also abnormal for me. I never have spotting and I'm always on time.

Well, my husband left for a business trip and on a whim I decided to take a test this AM when I got up. It's a faint line but it's there. So I waited a few hours and took another. Same issue! It's early yet, but in another couple of days I'll try again and see.

Now... if I am pregnant, how do I break the news to my husband? I want to do something really cute and fun. Maybe give him a gift that gives it away? Would love suggestions, just in case. He'll be back in 10 days so I have time to think of something. And if it's not a pregnancy, I'll have ideas for the future.

Would love any other advice. As I said, I'll wait a few days and take a couple more tests. If I keep getting a positive then I'll make an appointment with my Dr asap.