I hate boys !

Crystal 💋👸🏽

So i was talking to this boy a few days ago an I really liked him thought everything was good and then "he" was messaging me saying nice stuff and then saying im fed up on just talking lets go out ? And I didn't know what to say I really liked him but I said dunno yet even to i was about to say actually yeh thank god i didn't cause it turns out it was his friends and I suddenly got so upset I thought i was gonna be happy ect and then the next day he messages me saying my name which is ovs scary and then he says I don't think this is working (im sorry but wtf !! ) and I said awright (because what are you supposed to say) then he said do you agree ( do I agree , no I thought we were fine actually don't see your problem!) I said well there's no point if you don't like me , then he said I do like you but its just not working ( i swear he said that about 10 times) so i asked him why then and he said I dunno. I don't know if its cause he wanted to go somewhere and kiss girls ect an not have to worry about me finding out but uhhh soo annoying like wtf I want to punch him !!