Am I wrong for feeling this way.

I am a first time mom to a 8 month old. She's a pretty good baby but lately she's been fussier than ever. She has good days and bad days. I know she's teething so it has a lot to do with it and it makes me feel sad for her. But there's also days where she doenst want me to set her down. I have to hold her all the time otherwise she'll cry. I cannot take a step back otherwise she'll cry. I cannot turn the shower on otherwise she'll cry. It's just really frustrating especially when I am trying to get ready. How am I suppose to get ready if nothing works?

Today, this was all happening while I had 20 minutes to get ready because my husband was going to pick us up to go run an errand. We needed to leave asap as we had someone waiting for us as well. My daughter just wouldn't stop crying. She was only ok when I would hold her. I felt so frustrated. When my husband walked in the door, he immediately knew something was wrong with me. I explained what was going on and he said she just didn't feel good. Which could be BUT she was acting this way before she started teething I just don't complain sour her. So I handed her over to my husband and just walked away. I went straight to the bathroom to shower which was much needed. I come out and I'm in a much better mood so my husband asked if she was pissing me off and I said no. He didn't believe me. I honestly just felt frustrated at myself for not knowing what to do when she's behaving this way.

Later in the day, my husband and I got into an argument. He made a comment about how I complained about OUR BABY BEING A BABY. It hurt my feelings because he doenst know what it is to be with A BABY 24/7. He doenst understand that they require a lot of attention and comfort when you're in the middle of taking a shower. He doenst know sometimes I don't eat until around 3pm because I'm trying to clean the house before he gets home and at the same time take care of a baby. He tried taking care of her for two weeks for 4 hours while I worked and he couldn't handle it so I quit my job. Was I wrong for getting frustrated today at our baby who wouldn't let me do anything?