This may be a stupid question but we are new to our the military life and I am very confused. My husband left for basic on Tuesday and of course I get sick the next day. He decided to not continue with his work insurance while in basic and AIT because we could use Tricare instead during that time. I've always had some kind of insurance card with any other type of insurance I've had but I don't have one to show that I have Tricare. Is there someone I should contact? I have my dependent ID and have been enrolled in DEERS but I'm not sure what I need to do from there. Thanks!