My mom doesn't listen to me about parenting

Belle

I'm a mom to an 11month old and my mom doesn't listen to me on how I want her being parented. I take care of my daughter completely. But when my mom is around or when she wants to baby sit her she doesn't listen to how I want things and freaks out on me when I ask her to not do something. I feel uncomfortable trying to say what I want bc she gives me attitude and makes me feel awful.

This morning she took a shower with my daughter and I don't like that. I tried telling her and she huffed and puffed like a 2yr old. That's not her kid she doesn't need to be naked showering with her.

Last night the baby was asleep and she wanted me to move her into bed with her and I said no because she's already asleep and she legit huffed and puffed about that and made me feel bad and kept saying shit under her breath.

She also feeds her lunch meat which I don't like or want my kid eating. She never listens to me about stuff

She smokes and I don't want my kid around that or to be held after she just smoked a cigarette.

There is so much more and I'm scared to tell her how I feel. What do I do 😭