Help with leaving??

I'm just about done. I don't know how much more I can handle. No matter what I say, how I say it, or how many times I say it I can't seem to get my point across to my husband. He helps with nothing-NOTHING-around the house. To the point where he doesn't throw away his own trash when he is done with it, doesn't put his clothes in the hamper, can't put his dishes in the kitchen...nothing.

He even blatantly ignores me when I talk to him. I head nod, no acknowledgement of what I said at all. If I repeat myself he yells 'I heard you the first time'.

He also never helps with out daughter. She is 11 months old. He doesn't watch her if I need to run an errand, doesn't play with her when he's home, doesn't feed or bathe her, he doesn't even know what size clothes she wears.

I feel like a single mom anyways. We barely interact, we never have sex, and honestly just the sight of him disgusts me at this point.

I want to leave but I don't know how. I don't have hell from family, and I'm a SAHM so I have no money. The only jobs I could even possibly get would be minimum wage jobs and wouldn't cover the cost of daycare. Divorce is expensive and I know I can't afford it.

What do I do? How do I leave? How do I support myself? I also have pets that would need to come with me. Dogs & cats. I won't leave them.

I'm in California.

I will try and edit to respond to comments so I can stay anonymous.

Edit: I already stated that I have no family help and no way to afford child care...so getting a job is out of the question. We don't own our home, we rent from his parents. While he doesn't keep super careful track of the money he would notice if I started withdrawing money regularly. Also my job during the day is taking care of my child. And while I do the majority of the housework I don't think it's too much to ask that he throw his garbage away, but his underwear in the hamper, and fucking acknowledge me if I talk to him.