๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Poor Hubby๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sadie

We I'm 36 weeks pregnant and been feeling frisky. Hubby and I had just got out of the shower and things where getting heated. I'm on my knees with him taking me from behind and it was feeling good. He decided to pour hot massage oil from the candle going on the night stand onto my back to rub while we were having sex. He got so up in the moment he had it on his hands and then rubbed my lady business an his dick with the oil. Well that oil is not for lady parts and says it on the jar. Only for skin and not sensitive areas. I stopped him and was like "honey! Did you just rub my pussy with the oil?" And him being so in the moment feeling his orgasm coming he stuttered and said "uhh.... I.... don't...." so I pushed him off and had to go shower again immediately to get the oil off my lady business. Returned a few minutes later to him just laying on the bed all defeated and upset that he fucked up the moment. Personally, I was like it feels good but I wasn't 100% in the mood at that moment. Even though I'm feeling horny I'm still 36 weeks pregnant and not comfortable in any position. Poor guy :( was about to score and couldn't by technical foul. I offered finish him by BJ or HJ but de declined. I can tell he was mad at himself.