Tell me I'm not the only one

I'm 22,successful career, homeowner,and car owner. I feel like I have succeeded in life but when I get off of work I come home to an empty house ☹️ then I get on Facebook and all of my friends are either married or having children. All I have is a job and an iPhone lol I know that I'm young but I want to be married in like the next 5 years but I've been single for 2 years. Yes I date but it never goes anywhere, guys my age don't want to be in a relationship everyone's just getting to know each other, creating feelings, having sex and then weeks or months later NOTHING! Like wth is wrong! Idk if it's me or the guys I'm dating 😫

Recently I've been dating an older guy not that old he's 25 very successful but he hadn't said like what he wants out of our "relationship" he calls me his "lil boo" like wtf is that 🤦🏽‍♀️ I mean we've only been dating for like a month but I like to know people's intentions from the start.

Do you think I should just chill out and see where it goes or start to see if I can get some answers out of him about where the "relationship" is going?