THIS IS THE SMOKING SECTION!!

✋🏼😈 ℕ𝓞т𝐭๏∂คч S卂ţᗩή😈👊🏼 • Peace✌🏼love ❤️and 3 flowers 💐grease(AKA ChiChi The Clown)

So I’m standing outside of a restaurant smoking a cig, literally right under the sign that says smoking section. This family decides to plop themselves down on the bench next to me.

Being a “semi” courteous smoker I moved a few feet away so the smoke doesn’t blow their way. A few random changes in the breeze later this lady decided she wants to make it known my smoke is making her uncomfortable, and tells me “your not to smoke within 20 ft of the entrance”

I look at her like she’s crazy and continue smoking. She decides again to yell “excuse me, your smoking too close to us, please move your making me very uncomfortable”

Me👇🏼

At this point I’m pretty much HANGRY AF, and I tell her “ lady this is the smoking area, you came over here as I was smoking, I’m not moving.👌🏼”

At this point this lady starts to throw a fit.

She gets the manager and complains about how I’m blowing smoke in her families face, he husband was trying to tell he they sat there and it’s fine since I’m already almost done smoking.

The manager tells her that it’s the smoking section and directs her to the section where she wouldn’t be bothered by the smoke. She refused to move and demanded I be removed😒😒 the manager again tells her I’m in the right. So in a huff she leaves only to find she’s sitting at the table directly across from mine. 😂😂😂😂

I’ll never understand why people are so stupid and entitled. But I was pretty annoyed that she had the nerve to sit in the smoking area and make demands. She’s lucky I even tried to move in the first place.