Molar pregnancy

So, I was told almost a few weeks ago that my baby wasn't going to make it. A week later I miscarried. Went in last Friday for ultrasound to confirm it was completed. She confirmed it was complete and said I wouldn't need a d&c. So that was at least a relief to me. However, I have began developing a growth which I told her about. She felt it and looked at it via transvaginal ultrasound. Said it was likely a fibroid. Ordered a more extensive scan for 2 weeks. Every day it grew larger(from a small plum to a grapefruit) and more painful. I kept calling my doctors office telling them something isn't right. They just ordered me to take antibiotics and said it was probably a uti. Which I knew it wasn't.. and of corse my urine culture confirmed. Thursday morning I had sever pain followed but a gush of bright red blood. Again, I called the doctors. They just took an hour to call back and said don't worry about the heavy bleeding I can just go to my scheduled ultrasound later that afternoon. How this was all delt with just seemed insane to me. I hate to call the doctor and never did with my past pregnancy... so it's not like I'm always bothering them about nonsense. I made the call to go to the ER. Good thing I did. It turned out I was still pregnant with my HGC over 300,000. I needed an emergecy D&E because the mass had gotten so big.   this has all been so confusing and frustrating to me. Has anybody gone through this? Shouldn't my doctors have paid more attention? Shouldn't they have at least checked me sooner? So glad the growth wasn't cancer or something worse... but just heartbroken and confused about this prolonged loss. Would love to hear others stories. And sorry Mommas for all the losses💔