*TMI* Vaginal prolapse after delivery *updated*

Has anyone else gone through this? I can’t get any doctors to take me serious because they think it will correct itself over time. (I gave birth 5 days ago) but every time I go to the bathroom I have to hold my vagina to keep it from coming out. I couldn’t even take a bath by myself today because it came out in the tub and I had to hold everything in while my boyfriend washed me. I would understand the correcting itself part if it was just a little bit but it comes out so much... I just want to be okay and be able to take care of my baby. I’m so scared and all I can do is cry every time I think about it. I truly don’t know what to do.

*EDIT*

I went back to the ER last night but I left what comes out instead of pushing it back in. The doctor ordered a CT scan and came back and told me I was going to be transferred to another hospital. Once I got to the other hospital the doctor came in and TOOK OUT what was hanging out because it was actually RETAINED PLACENTA!! He also had an ultrasound done and found out that there was still a large amount in my uterus and he sent me to OR for surgery.

I could have died if I had just kept “pushing it back in” like the other 2 doctors had told me to do. And it could have also transferred the infection to my daughter because she is breast fed. I am so glad it’s not vaginal prolapse but it still could have been horrible.