Laparoscopy! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

B

I just wanted to share this with everyone!!! Because I wish I had this surgery earlier.

Soooo after 11 months of TTC with meds (plus 1 year without) including 2 IUIs. My doctor suggested 2 options, having a third <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>, or doing a laparoscopy, to see if I had endo, fibroids or adhesions.

So DH and I decided to have the laparoscopy... and I did, 10 days algo, AND I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID!!

First of all they found stage 2 endometriosis, and successfully removed it. And also quite a lot of adhesions (caused by my C-section, or a previous infection)

On my left tube, my doctor found a blockage, and removed it. Also, he found a small endometrioma (cyst) on my left ovary.

Annnnd my right tube was a MESS!, it was all curled up, like twisted, and adhered to my uterine wall. He cut the adhesions and uncurled it, and he left it as it should be. Finally he put like a dissolvable net, between my tube and my uterine wall, so they don’t stick together again!

But well, we are so glad we had the surgery, it answered a lot of questions, and resolved a lot of issues!

I strongly recommend a laparoscopy!

The next step, is to try with femara for 3 months. (Femara because I also have PCOS πŸ™„πŸ™„)

Good luck to everyone and baby dust! πŸ’«πŸ’«