I need advicee šŸ˜«

Jlex

I got pregnant at 18 resulting in an early marriage, my child is now 4 and Iā€™m 23. Me and my guy have now been together for 5 years it hasnā€™t been the easiest marriage thereā€™s been a lot of fights and breakups over the years. At his point Iā€™m starting to think that I shouldā€™ve waited instead of rushing into marriage because Iā€™m no longer in love with him. I feel that I was too young and in ā€œloveā€ to notice all of the red flags at first. I recently started to have feelings for someone else, I told him about my marriage and everything and now I really want to pursue a relationship with him, he makes me feel so happy. But Iā€™m afraid of how my husband will take the news of me no longer wanting to be with him. I donā€™t want to cheat or hurt anyone and for so long Iā€™ve been trying to fix my relationship with my husband but thereā€™s been no improvement over this past few months. Iā€™ve decided I do not want to go into the new year with a broken marriage I rather end it and be happy. What should I do