Arguing

My boyfriend(23) and I(19)got into an argument because I caught him in a lie and found out he had been doing things behind my back and the argument continued on for maybe 20 minutes.

Then it escaletes because his mom comes in our bedroom without knocking and starts hugging my boyfriend and talking bad about me saying that im wrong and that i am crazy and he doesnt deserve what i did to him (she doesnt speak english so she just automatically comforts him and thinks the fights are on me) and i was telling him to ask her to leave and she started yelling at me so i told her “I am not speaking to you, I am speaking to your son. this conversation has nothing to do with you” and then minutes later his sister is trying to tell me to not disrespect her mom and I told her “Im not disrespecting anyone, I am not speaking to you, nor your mother, so both of you can get out because this conversation doesn’t have anything to do with you.” Then my boyfriend starts tryin to tell me not to disrespect his family.

later, he tells his mom why we fought and why i was upset with him and she understood with why i got upset because she even got upset with him. BUT she some how blamed me for it and now walks around talking on the phone with her friend and talking bad about me and how im no good.

as for his sister, she was texting him saying how she’s disappointed and that she is disgusted.

idk what to do, his parents live in my house and its all in my name. his sister i never got a long with because she would try and break my boyfriend and me up when we first started dating and made it clear she didnt like me, time and time again.

She also doesn’t pay any rent or utilities, and goes out every night to fancy restaurants or to buy makeup every weekend (shes 19)

UPDATE:

He talked to his mom and let her know she crossed a line and had no right to speak to me that way and she called me later while i was at work to say sorry and make sure we were okay.

As for his sister, she told him that she isnt happy living here with us and that she doesn’t want him and I together and refuses to acknowledge me. (She will walk past me to go and pet my dogs and say hi to them, and act like I am not there) Her reasoning for not liking me was my “bad vibes” but yet I come home late from work/gym most days and I go straight to bed. He has talked to her on three separate occasions since and she just says he is over reacting and making a big deal out of nothing. Another thing I am starting to notice is that she will only text or talk to him when she needs something.

Would it be wrong to kick her out?