17 & Marriage?

So me and my boyfriend have been thinking of getting married. We have been dating for almost a year. I can see a future with him, you know family and all. Lol I love him like crazy. Not too crazy but you guys know what I mean lol. So you already know Im 17 but my bf is currently 20 no worries we are careful and illegal but legal and protect by a law. But my bf is in Navy Bootcamp right now☹️. We talked about what will I do in the future. I honestly dont want to work but I was raised not to depend on a males for major things. So I dont mind being a stay at home Wife and being a full time student of course!

Is it a bad thing that I dont recall a actual date for when we started dating? Like we got along so well started calling one another babe and baby. We kissed and shown each other affection. I just recall the beginning of US starting in November or December lol. But me and him said its December the 8th and Im just like you broke up with that mental bitch on the 7th hows that??? But then again lol its complicated!

Since my bf left for bootcamp two months ago. I keep thinking of how this meeting with his mother will go, when he gets back. Lol Im nervous to the point that Im scared. Like Im dodging my momma in law.. 😂 she wanted to meet me alone but babe was like “ummm.. I think not” lol that definitely reassuring that nothing bad will go down. He has met my mother and family lol I just haven’t met his cause I just freak out.. my insecurities just surface.

So what should I do?