How should I feel or what should I think?

Doris

My boyfriend has been in boot camp for like 2 1/2 months && I spoke to him when he got his phone back && I cried because when he told me he was coming home I thought home home not having my phone back home, whatever I didn’t trip because I knew it was nothing he could do. I barely spoke to him when he got back because the next day he would have to get on a plane to go to a different state for A-school. Now he’s at A-school && he’s been there for about 2 weeks or more && he has time && chances to talk to me but he doesn’t && when he does it’s for a brief moment. He’ll call then someone else will call him like one of his best friends && he’ll be like let me call you back or something, he never does he doesn’t even let me know wassup. He used to send me good morning texts && he hasn’t since he came back from boot camp && he only told me goodnight twice out of the 5 dozen times he doesn’t call me back or talk to me. I don’t know if I should worry or just give him his space because he knows what I’ve been through && said he wouldn’t do the same, but my sister told me the military changes people. Maybe he doesn’t want to talk to me cause I never have anything to talk about && I don’t do anything cause I can’t right now. Idk but this really hurts, it hurts so much that I cried myself to sleep last night because something doesn’t feel right but Idk

what. What do you guys think???

****UPDATE****

We just broke up it was mutual we decided to put the relationship on “hold”, he blames it on distance && I agreed but honestly I just think he wants to fuck around without a guilty conscience. I told him if the feelings were real then our hearts will eventually find their way back to each other (in which I hope cause it’s hard to stop loving someone) if they don’t then we know it was time wasted 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️😔😔😔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭