Just found out I’m pregnant and been smoking and drinking

Hiya, posting anonymously because I am ashamed of myself.

My periods are all over the place, I was taking the pill so when I didn’t get my withdrawal bleed I didn’t think much of it, as for some reason this pill makes me bleed sometimes when I’m taking the pill and not when I have my week off.

Anyway, cut a long story short, I have been smoking I smoke around 1-2 cigarettes a day I know it’s not a lot but I still smoke.

Also I don’t drink drink but as it’s December I have been doing out for meals and xmas get togethers so have been having the odd glass of wine or champagne.

I found out today I am 7 weeks give or take pregnant. I am now worried sick I have dont something to my growing baby. Although I was in BC and was not expecting a baby anytime soon I am married and its not the end of the world. I will keep the baby. BUT what if I’ve done something by smoking and drinking? What if I now cause myself to loose my baby because I smoked and drank?

God I am honestly sick with worry and don’t really know what to do.

Anyone out there give me some advice? Obviously I will and have stopped the 1-2 cigarettes and will not go back to them or drinking.

Thanks in advance.