Paranoid about being pregnant ?

Paige

I may sound like a 12 year old and that's because I have the sexual wisdom of a 12 year old.

I had protected sex twice while ovulating last week. I'm still nervous about getting pregnant though. I'm in law school and I refuse to have kids right now. I have had sex a total of 4 times in my life, twice being last week. And we used condoms every time and checked to make sure the condom didn't break. I still feel super paranoid though.

I have been experiencing some lightheadedness and mild nausea as well as bloating (note that I am always bloaty during ovulation). But my body just feels weird. Like my stomach has been doing this weird gurgling thing. I'm not sure how to explain it. Plus my emotions are out of wack. It's only been about 5 days since the first time we had sex and 2 days since the second time. My had just ended when we did it the first time I was ovulating during both.

Any chance I might be pregnant? I plan to take a test in a few days just to be sure but in the meantime I just need to know something.