My feelings are hurt...

Keshia • 28•Wife💍•Mommy👶🏾🎀•Teacher📚

I just need to vent... My husband and I got married in August and started TTC right after. I got pregnant in September, but miscarried in November. I have PCOS so I’m nervous that about TTC again. Well we told his mom about it at Thanksgiving and she was supportive and comforting. I had a feeling it wouldn’t last long though. I’ve heard her talking about her friend’s son and his wife. I’ve heard her say in the past that he’ll end up divorcing her if she doesn’t stop miscarrying (thankfully they were recently blessed with a baby girl 5 months ago). When we saw my mother-in-law at Christmas, she wouldn’t stop talking about her friend’s grandchild and miscarriages. Then said the only way she would be hosting Christmas at her house next year was if we had a baby (in front of everyone). My mother-in-law has always been nice and loving to me, but I don’t want that to change over something that’s out of my control. I’m scared that if we don’t conceive and have a baby in 2018 that she’ll try to convince him to divorce me. I’ve talked to my husband about it and he said he would never do it. He’s an amazing husband and I don’t think he would ever do that but I’m just scared. Scared of miscarrying again. Scared of disappointing people. Miscarriage is already painful enough. I don’t need the additional emotional stress.