IM IN SHOCK..

So my boyfriend came over today (he lives an hour away) and my aunts (my guardians) left to go out to eat with my one aunts family.. they left us home alone. We were watching a movie and cuddling and then he started massaging my ass and shit so I got hella turned on and so we started fooling around. We have always used condoms but since I got an IUD a week ago we decided to not use one, but still pull out. He was on top of me, looking into my eyes as he put it in.. HOLY WOW MY GODS did it feel amazing. He’s fairly large so it hurt a little bit but felt SOOO good.. he then flupped me over and fucked the shit out of me from behind.. I was a wreck it hurt so good.. I basically had my ass in the air with my head forced down, him yanking on my hair.. I was moaning and panting and could barely breathe.. he fucks me so good, ladies, like damn.. he finished on my ass and then we wiped it up with a towel. His words were “do we have to use condoms?” “You’re gonna get us in trouble..” ugh I have the best man ever! Sorry for the details, I just had to post it somewhere.