What’s going on?

So this will likely seem silly, which is fine. But I’m so confused and afraid to test because getting another negative is heartbreaking after we’ve been at it for so long. So here’s my chart. BBT won’t tell you much since I just started taking it. But as you can tell, hubby and I have been quite busy, lol. Honestly it was like that before we even started trying for a baby so it’s nothing new for us. Anyway I’ve had cramps since I started my Glow fertile window. Not sure if I actually ovulated or not, we haven’t tried ovulation tests yet. But that’s our next step. The days where there was spotting was bright red blood and it was only from sex. The two consecutive days were bright red when we had sex, then brown through the night, then brown in the morning but then it was gone. It was never heavy enough to require a tampon. Then we had sex with no spotting, and another day of bright red blood with sex that only happened during sex and then there was nothing after that. It’s weird. For several days I’ve had some strange pulling sensations during my cramping. Certain smells are getting to me. My nipples have hurt to the touch, even a bra was irritating them. After the spotting I was convinced I’m not pregnant. I thought ok, this sucks but AF will show her ugly face and we’ll start over. But now I have no symptoms. It doesn’t even feel like AF is going to show up. I’m confused, frustrated, and so heartbroken by the constant let downs. Can someone please offer some insight? Any advice? At this point I’ll take anything.