FIL said I should kill myself....

April • Angel Mom × 5, Rainbow Mom x 1 miracle boy

Looong story short my FIL is a narcasistic ass who only talks about people behind their back. I was at the store and my SO tells me his father said that at the party we went to our son (who is 2) apparently scratched the hostess (she did not say anything to either SO or myself and we were talking with others in another room). How my FIL knows this (or maybe he is making shit up,idk) is beyond me. FIL said that because I was not paying attention and for other reasons along with the fact that I discipline my 4yr old stepdaughter different then my son (no shit a 4yr old comprehends more than a 2yr old who is behind in hieght, weight and vocabulary) than I should "just leave and do everyone a favor or kill myself" my SO said he knocked his dad into the wall (there is now a hole in my beautiful paint job) and told him he is not allowed in our home until he learns some respect. (FIL also talked this way towards SO's ex wife) i have a history of suicide attempts before SO and I got together which he knows about and is now afraid I am going to hurt myself...and I am too... but I just wish my fiance would have kept his dad here til I got back not just tell me about it after the fact. I just had to get this out so I dont hurt myself, I dont want to let his dad win... 😥