Super emotional/ I need to vent!!

Briana

Anybody else having this issue with being super emotional?? I’ll be 28 weeks tomorrow and lately I’ve been finding myself angry and wanting to cry my eyes out at the same time. My two year old was really making me mad so I started yelling and I’m feeling extra mad. So I’m laying here trying to keep to myself to calm down and my SO starts asking questions like what happened?? Why are you mad?? What did Scarlett do?? I finally told him to just shut up. I feel bad for being mad and lashing out at him, but at the same time I don’t because I don’t need to justify why I’m mad. I’m seriously uncomfortable at all times. I’m in pain a lot of the time. I’m exhausted from taking care of our two year old and working without any real time to relax just for me. I never have any energy and I feel guilty for not having our living space clean like we would like it to be even though I have such a strong urge to do it. The energy is just not there. I can’t even walk up the stairs without getting seriously winded 😩 I’m just so ready to not be pregnant anymore and be feeling like a crazy person. But damnit if I’m mad just leave me alone and let me be mad!! I don’t complain about how much pain I’m in or how tired I really feel so give me a few minutes to be mad and calm myself down. Is that too much to ask for??