advice?

ni

im 13 (yeah yeah yeah I’m young, it doesn’t matter at this age, etc.) I play field hockey competitively as a goalie. I’m in 8th grade, at one of the 2 middle schools that go to one of the best field hockey high schools on the us (we were in 2nd place this year, 2016, and 2015) we also have the coach that has won the most games in the country. SO WE ARE A BIG DEAL (not trying to brag bc I’m not even on the team yet) but this year was my first year playing and I’m working very hard. The coach has extra leagues for the off seasons, so we are always playing. There are 4 goalies who do that (not all in the same district) who rotate between teams (for example the first week my team would be the red team and “Sally’s” team would be blue the first week. Then the second week I might play for the green team and sally plays for the red team) For the bad part: on my team I’m a bit of an “outcast” I have 1 real friend on the team. Throughout the normal season, they would call me thunder thighs in the locker rooms (behind my back), and talk bad about me 24/7, and one girl made fun of me on the away bus bc I’m allergic to peanuts. now I tried to put that behind me, but it sucks, now it’s the off season and I’ve been winning all my games about 0-17 (all my games we’re undefeated so far) and I thought it was going well until I found out they all got pissed at me FOR NO REASON!!! This one goalie skipped their game so they had no goalie (I was never called to go to it bc it wasn’t my game and btw sometimes it happens where there aren’t goalies just bc it’s not a serious team but it’s still BAD to skip) so bascicly it wasn’t my day to go, so I didn’t. AND THEY WERE MAD AT ME, NOT THE OTHER GOALIE FOR SKIPPING, BUT ME BC I WASNT THERE WHEN I WASNT SOPOSED TO BE THERE!!!! ugh! They were all so mad at me (again nothing was told to my face bc they are all popular bitches except my friend who told me) I just hate all of the shit I get for doing something I love

(I’m pretty overweight but I really do put work into my game + that’s me in the fall)