My best friend is competing with me!

First of all, she’s competing in vain. We each have different lives so there’s no way she would think she’s able to compete. She and I met two guys the same year, months apart. Im married to my guy (going on year 2) and here still hasn’t proposed. When I got engaged she used to say stuff like ‘I can’t believe you’re really getting married, unbelievable!’ Mind you not because she was happy, because she thought she would be the first one to get married. When I was single, every time I told her I’m going to travel or do something, a few weeks later she tells me she’s planning on doing the same things, but she never could. She lives with her parents and I was completely independent and was able to afford whatever I wanted. She depended on her parents to provide her the same kind of lifestyle I had but to no avail. I can go on and on and on. Til to this day! If I post something on my snap chat, 2 days later she posts she’s doing the same thing! Like I don’t get it! We live in two different countries but she still feels the need to compete! What is her problem?!