No sleep

Alysha • Wife to gorgeous hubby 👨🏻‍⚖️ and mummy to 2 stunning babies 👶🏻👧🏻 2 fur babies 🐈🐈 and one angel baby 😇👶🏻😢

I need help! I’m getting to the end of my tether! I’ve got a 3yo (daughter) & an 8mo (son), my SO works away all week, so I’m in my own. I’m just starting to go back to work. My son is currently trying to get over an infection and my daughter is finding any excuse to be awake at night 😫 I’m still trying to get over the flu myself (been going on for 2 weeks).

I’ve LITERALLY had about 2 hours sleep tonight (all broken). I struggle to get to sleep quickly anyway so even once the kids do go quiet for a bit, it still takes me like 45mins to settle to sleep, by which time they’ve woken and are making noise again?! I’m literally sat here crying my eyes out because I’ve had a massive headache for the last 2/3 days that won’t subside with paracetamol or ibuprofen (or cold and flu meds) and I’m starting to worry that I’m headed for a serious health issue (such as a stroke) - I know it seems over dramatic but I’ve barely slept and need to get up in less than 2 hours to get the kids ready for nursery and go to work. Please, if anyone has any advice on how to get to sleep easier/quicker so that at least once the kids go quiet I can sleep rather than sit around idly awaiting the next call for mum, missing dummy, need for a wee, missing sock, general noise??? I need some sleep 😫😫😫😭😭😭