Does It Make Me A Witch?!?!

Pinka

I need some advice. long story short here. I was in a domestic abusive marriage and finally made the decision to leave, he beat me up bad on Jan 11th and was arrested and jailed, has a court date yadda yadda yadda. I've since left the city and now live with my sister, I can't have my personal things cause she lives in an apartment with my neice and mom, I make 4 now living in the apartment. I'm getting a job to help out and save for an apartment. here's the part where I need advice or even ressurance: I have a cat named Munchkin that is still with my (ex) husband. we have two cats, Charlie and Munchkin. I had a breakdown today crying becuase I miss my home and things and my Munchkin. (she's mine) and I was so upset that I will never see her again. My sister said I can bring my cat here. I feel happy! excited even my Munchkin will be with me. But I feel awful too. she's gonna get ripped away from Charlie (the other cat) and although I'm angry with him she will be ripped from the husband which is what she's known her whole life. He treats her bad though, always yelling at her and pushing her away! Screaming at her too. Whenever he does that she makes her scared noises and the skulks upstairs into her hiding spot, broke my heart everytime. So why do I feel bad taking her away? Should I feel bad about it? Help me ladies......