Advice from step moms needed

So I’ll try to shorten this as much as possible. Me and my husband have been together for 8 years. I have a wonderful 11yo Stepdaughter, but we don’t see her. I’m at a loss of what to do. There is a standing court order that we are supposed to have her every other weekend. Alternating holidays. Half of summer. We haven’t had her for a weekend even in about 3 years. We call and text to no avail. I’ve seen her a few times in my workplace and she’s always so excited to see me. She has 3 siblings one of which she’s never met which breaks my heart. I’m at a loss on what to do anymore. Part of it I know is me. Her mother hates me for no reason except for the fact I’m with her ex. Not to mention the home life for her I know is terrible. Her mother has never worked a day in her life, the boyfriend supports her, my stepdaughter, and his children. But even he doesn’t have a steady income. They’re hard drug addicts(I’m talking meth, pills, weed). I remember the last birthday party we went to for her(about 4 years ago) was at their house and them and half the adult “guests” were outside on the back porch smoking meth. Please help mamas.

*Update: I will be replying here to keep myself anon.

* we have reported her to DCFS for the drug use. They are worthless in our area!

* we have called the police dept more than once about not getting our visitation and her being in contempt of a court order. The police dept tells us that they don’t handle that. There is nothing they can do.

* Both me and my husband are trying what we can. Lawyers in our area are quite expensive, we don’t have thousands of dollars laying around so we are currently saving for one to take her to court again.