Anyone else hate being pregnant?

Don’t get me wrong I love the fact I get to bring another life into this world and I’m so thankful just to be able to have this baby because I honestly thought I wasn’t going to be able to have kids but some days I just hate being pregnant. I think I mostly don’t enjoy pregnancy because I’m always sick my whole first trimester I had nausea and vomited every day all day couldn’t eat anything and even quit my job because of it (I honestly hated my job so I was excited to I was 6 weeks when I quit), second trimester started strong with nausea and vomiting gone but that was soon replaced with back pain, pain from my belly stretching, I always felt uncomfortable and unwell, now to just starting my third trimester I have really bad reflux and heartburn every night, insomnia, nausea again 😩, Braxton Hicks, sore back it’s like severe pain when I lay down and no matter what side I lay on it hurts so I’m constantly tossing and keeping my partner up and starting to get swollen everything. I just never pictured that my pregnancy I would be so hard for me I’m sure I’ll end up loving it just before my baby is born. I just wanted to know if anyone else felt the same way.

Vote below to see results!