A little hope

Kiki

I been taking metformin for 3 months or so the past 2 weeks i been feeling real weak and been lightheaded and getting little episodes where i get dizzy ! At some point I taught it was the metformin so i decided to called my dr and i told her what was going and she said

"Mmm have u taught about taking a pregnancy test "!!!!!! She doubts is the met becausei didnt feel like this in the beginning when i started metformin ..I said not recently !

because a wk ago i took a dollar pregnancy test and it was negative :( she scheduled me an appointment for this coming Wednesday I'm hoping and praying to god i get my little miracle.But i do have my doubts because i been spotting on and off since i been on metformin and on sunday i bled a little bet more than my usual spotting with no blood clots ! What do you guys think should i wait until i see my dr and get tested or invest a little money and buy a better pregnancy test ? i guess I'm just scared to have a bfn again :( any advice ladies! These are my symptoms: tender breast in some ocassions , cramps especially at night , lightheaded,dizzy,lost of appetite for solid n greasy food all i want to eat is fresh cold food or fruits .... i get a pinch sensation sometimes in my right ovary , my undies have a little discharge but I can't tell what color or texture !!!! Please help girls