Jealous FWB?!

So I had a FWB. We had sex a lot for a few weeks. After the few weeks went by and we hung out a lot more and just started talking about personal ass things and staying up late just talking, I gained feelings. We continued the sex and it got better every time, like some sort of connection.... but every time I brought up another guy or just talking to someone else he always got super jealous.. we recently just broke the FWB off and now I am possibly pregnant. Anyone been in this situation or know what to do? Low key want something with this man but idk how to get it. He drove 2 hours every weekend or even during the week to come see me and spend time with me. TWO hours. He bought me food, we watched Netflix, cuddled, made LOVE.. it just felt so nice.. he previously was engaged but they ended up breaking it off for some reason and he still loves his ex which I’m all for, like that’s cool.. but I feel like the reason he wanted to stop and find someone new was because he was catching feelings for me.. or am I like crazy?!?!