Its so frustrating!!!

My husband is soooo boring when it comes to sex!!! He only wants to have sex in only two positions ever, he never wants to be spontaneous, I Always have to initiate the sex.

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I have talked to him over and over and over again about it and NOTHING Ever changes!!!! Ive tried costumes/dirty talk/throwing him on the bed/trying different positions/pushing him against the wall and having my way with him..... I mean everything gets him excited and he's all for it but it stops there (after the sex) and then right back to the boring sex life! I like it rough and he likes it slow....I like being spanked and choked ((he says he can't do that because he loves me to much and he don't want to feel like he's disrespecting me)) He is also good with his boring sex only once a week! 😭 He has been like this since we got together...we have been together for 5 years

Other then this he is a GREAT husband but this is so frustrating and so tiring on my part to keep trying different things and still never end up getting what I want!!! Its making me want to find it somewhere else unfortunately!!! I don't know how much more I can take....😭😭😭😭

PS....I'm a recovering sex addict! So me not getting sexually satistfied isn't helping