Anyone use care.com?

Kelsey • Love my kids more than anything ♡♡♡

My husband and I have reached a point where we are desperate to find a sitter/nanny for our daughter. I currently work nights and my husband works days. I'm trying to get my prerequisites done for nursing and so I'm trying to finish school and watch my daughter during the day. Family and friends have proven to be less than reliable when it comes to babysitting so I need to find someone reliable and trustworthy to watch my daughter. I have been turned down by all daycares since we don't need them full-time. I HAVE to have someone watch my daughter for school. I'm TERRIFIED about having a stranger watch my daughter but I'm out of options. :( Has anyone on here used care.com? I see there are some people with good reviews. Or maybe you have another website I could try?? Do you have any advice or tips to help me out? I'm so emotional over this whole thing and just feel like I'm failing my daughter. I see all these videos about daycares or sitters beating kids and it just makes me feel worst for having to get a nanny or sitter. This is our first child so I'm like a paranoid mom. I just want whats best for my daughter!