Long distance

WARNING: RANT

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 weeks and he goes to school 4 hours away. My roommate and her boyfriend have been together 6 almost 7 months and they both go to my school and her boyfriend comes over all the time. I usually don’t mind him coming over to do homework or study but sometimes they get really cuddly and it kind of makes me uncomfortable and a little jealous because they can do it whenever they want.

My roommate and I are pretty close, we share a lot of thing including talking about sex sometimes. Again I get a little jealous of how her and her boyfriend can just fuck whenever they want but I also feel like when me and my boyfriend have sex it makes it more special since we don’t get to see each other as often.

A couple months ago, my roommate’s bf went to a conference and was gone all weekend and my roommate complained that he was doing his homework instead of coming to see her after he was gone all weekend. Keep in mind this was before my bf and I got together. But I was like you get to see him everyday, he’s only been gone a couple days, calm down. Now she’s worried about where they will go to grad school (in 2 years) because she doesn’t want to be too far away from him.