Bleeding from every orifice

🦇𝓡

So to kick this bitch off, I'll start out with my question. Do you agree with the pharmaceutical industry pushing synthetic marijuana or do you think they should just get into bed with marijuana itself?

A. You're for synthetic marijuana.

B. Pharma should just grow marijuana.

C. Both

D. Neither

E. Other

What sparked this is I read an article about synthetic marijuana reeking havoc on people in Illinois. I don't know if pharma is pushing for synthetic marijuana as much as they are here. I don't even know if this was caused by synthetic marijuana from pharma, but it shows what synthetics in general can do. According to the article the products came from dealers, stores, and friends.

"On Thursday, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reported that since March 7, at least 22 people have developed severe bleeding soon after taking synthetic pot products. The bleeding has not only occurred from their eyes and ears, but from their noses and gums as well. Patients have also vomited up and urinated blood, experienced large, unexplainable bruises, and had extremely heavy menstrual bleeding."

“Despite the perception that synthetic cannabinoids are safe and a legal alternative to marijuana, many are illegal and can cause severe illness,” said Nirav D. Shah, director of the IDPH, in a statementthis week. “The recent cases of severe bleeding are evidence of the harm synthetic cannabinoids can cause.”

Vote below to see results!