My life has changed after baby...ALOT OF PICTURES

Bo

I gave birth on April 17 and at first it didn’t feel real while I was in hospital caring for my baby I felt like it wasn’t really my baby. I am in love with my son he is the most precious thing I’ve ever seen in my life and I can’t believe I made him. I can’t stop staring at him. Let me tell you that for some dumb reason I didn’t use a pacifier during my hospital stay when the baby would cry for no reason he didn’t want to eat, he just wanted to suck and I didn’t use my pacifier so I just kept putting him in the hospital crib and when he started screaming picking him up trying to feed him USE THE DAMN PACIFIER don’t be an idiot like me lol!! When he came home yesterday my mom was like use a pacifier lol I did and omg it worked. But don’t use it when the baby is hungry it’s not a substitute:) anyway! I feel great my down stairs was so swollen the first day the front part and it isn’t swollen at all anymore I’m just stretched open I tried to find my tears I had two light ones I can’t find it but when I pee it does burn a lot. So here’s some actual postpartum pictures then no one reveals lol and then cute pictures of me and my family! Reminded: they pumped so much fluid in my thru iv so I’m still swollen my face is puffy lol

Use the belly bandit it’s amazing doesn’t hurt

Take the supplies YOU NEED THEM lol I love the mesh panties just hand wash them fuck it lol

Right boob is engorged I don’t have a pump atm so it’s blocked up it leaks but nothing will come out from being squeezed I tried in hot shower and all . Will be buying a 20$ hand pump today...

OK now family/ baby pictures lol...my life as a mommy is the most amazing thing ever

I added some cute birth pictures lol 🤣 I have a swollen face and double chin from the weight gain don’t hate lol

6 lbs 0 Oz 19 inch long

Thanks so much for looking! It feels amazing to be a mom and never I thought my life could change for the BETTER.